Five Fredericksburg-area businesses will be listed in an upcoming edition of “Virginia Living” based on the results of the magazine’s third-annual “Best of Virginia” readers’ survey.
The magazine asked readers to vote on their favorite places to eat, shop and play throughout Virginia. More than 1,300 winners will be named in a magazine edition that is expected to hit newsstands by May 9.
Below are the five local businesses named in the upcoming edition and the categories for which they were included, according to “Virginia Living” staff. Additional businesses that have a presence in the Fredericksburg area but aren’t based here are included in the “Virginia Living” list.
- Carl’s Frozen Custard, Fredericksburg, Best Local Ice Cream
- Potomac Point Winery, Stafford County, Best Outdoor Dining, Best Place for Lunch and Best Special Event Venue
- Sammy T’s, Fredericksburg, Best Vegetarian/Vegan Restaurant
- Schooler House, Fredericksburg, Best Bed and Breakfast
- Spaces Design Studio, Fredericksburg, Best Interior Design Firm