The Fredericksburg Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (FAMPO) has several transportation-related documents out for public review and comment. All comments will be considered before the documents are formally approved. The documents are listed below. Visit https://www.fampo.gwregion.org/public-involvement/ to learn how to review and comment. The comment period ends on June 19, 2020.
Four documents for public review and comment:
1. An amendment to the 2045 Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP), a 20-year transportation plan for the Fredericksburg region. It is necessary to amend the financially constrained list of transportation projects and studies.
2. An air quality analysis report related to the LRTP amendment above. An air quality analysis is required when transportaion projects will add to vehicle capaicty.
3. An amendment to the FY20 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP), a document that details the work FAMPO staff will complete in fiscal year 2020 and funding sources for that year. The amendment will “deprogram” funds from our FY20 UPWP and have them carry over directly to the next fiscal year.
4. The FY21 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP), a document that details the work FAMPO staff will complete in fiscal year 2021 and funding sources for that year.
- Starting Friday, May 22nd, 2020, repeats every 2 days until Thursday, June 18, 2020 — all day