Spotsylvania, VA 22553
|Sunday||Open 24 Hours|
|Monday||Open 24 Hours|
|Tuesday||Open 24 Hours|
|Wednesday||Open 24 Hours|
|Thursday||Open 24 Hours|
|Friday||Open 24 Hours|
|Saturday||Open 24 Hours|
About Wilderness Presidential Resort Adventure Park | Campsite, RV & Cabin Rentals | Spotsylvania, VA
Operating since: 1977
Experience camping and recreation unlike any other at the Wilderness Presidential Resort Adventure Park located in Spotsylvania County, Virginia
Nestled about 60 miles south of Washington, D.C. near Fredericksburg, Virginia is the Wilderness Presidential Resort, a privately-owned, family-oriented camp ground retreat with more than 600 acres of beautiful forests and waterways.
Wilderness Presidential Resort Adventure Park is open 365 days a year and offers a variety of lodging and recreation activity for people of all ages and abilities, the perfect getaway for any group of people.
Our campground provides diverse lodging options, including cabins, cottages and RV and tent sites
At Wilderness Presidential Resort you will find a variety of lodging options for any size group. Options vary from tent site rentals for those who like to bring their own to our cabin rentals for those who prefer amenities.
- Camp Cottages: These beautiful, cozy wooden lakefront units are the newest addition to the Wilderness Presidential Resort, opened fall 2018, and feature heat and air conditioning, kitchenette, porch, bathroom with shower, internet and cable TV. Each with sleeping accommodations for up to six people.
- RVs: These 28- and 38-foot park model RVs are pet-friendly and include air conditioning, a small, stocked kitchen and full bathroom. Each with sleeping accommodations for up to 6 people.
- Log Cabins: These rustic log cabins include a porch with chairs, two bedrooms and two bathrooms, a full kitchen, living area with fireplace, TV and seating, internet and cable TV.
- RV and Tent Sites: For advanced campers park your RV or set up a tent on one of our many sites. All RV sites offer 30 amp electric service and water. Sewer pumping services are available upon request for additional fee.
Wilderness Presidential Resort Adventure Park provides guests a complete recreational experience, featuring boating, swimming and climbing
At Wilderness Presidential Resort, we want you and your family to have a great time during your stay. That’s why we created dozens of activities and events to keep you entertained while camping, including walking trails, tennis, racquetball, disc golf, miniature golf, pool parties and campfires.
Our Adventure Park features high ropes course and a climbing wall for any beginner or advanced outdoors person, and our gymnasium features treadmills, a basketball/volleyball court, board games, ping pong tables and air hockey.
Wilderness Presidential Resort has two lakes, Cool Spring Lake and Hazel Grove, and the marina is open May through September for boat and paddle boat rentals. Both lakes are stocked with fish, such as largemouth bass, chain pickerel, channel catfish, crappie, bluegills and carp.
Located in the heart of Central Virginia, Wilderness Presidential Resort is just a short drive to numerous historical locations
While our staff provides you and your family the hospitality needed to relax while away from home, we encourage you to visit nearby Frederiksberg, Richmond and Washington, D.C.
Explore the Civil War history at four battlefields: Fredericksburg, Chancellorsville, The Wilderness and Spotsylvania Court House. Walking tours are guided by park historians are available. Other attractions include: Historic Kenmore & George Washington’s Ferry Farm, Rising Sun Tavern, James Madison’s Montpelier, George Washington’s Mount Vernon and Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello.
Check out our blog HERE!
- American Express
- Travel & Tourism near Fredericksburg, VA
- Lodging near Fredericksburg, VA
- Outdoor Recreation Events near Fredericksburg, VA
- Lodging Services near Fredericksburg, VA
- Other Lodging near Fredericksburg, VA
- Cabins Cottages & Chalet Rental near Fredericksburg, VA
- Outdoor Adventures near Fredericksburg, VA