- On 02/02/2019, Deputy Minor released Barry Gray (41) of Fredericksburg on a summons for petit larceny in the 2700 block of Salem Church Road.
- On 02/03/2019, Deputy Foster arrested Melissa Faye Whitmer (43) of Spotsylvania for Felony Shoplifting in the 10300 Block of Courthouse Road.
- On 01/31/2019, Deputy Fredericksen arrested Jamere Bailey (29) of Spotsylvania for Assault & Battery in the 4700 block of Retreat Ln.
- On 02/03/2019, Deputy Riley arrested Antron Sidel Minor (34) of Spotsylvania for Assault & Battery in the 10600 Block of Rutherford Drive.
- On 02/03/2019, Deputy Foster arrested Jenna Lyn Perrin (32) of Spotsylvania in the 100 Block of Bendfarm Road for Assault and Battery.
- On 02/03/2019, Deputy H. Taylor arrested Austin McCullough (25) of Mechanicsville for assault and battery, destruction of property, and public intoxication at the 7-11 on Gordon Rd.
- On 02/05/2019, Deputy Camp arrested Juan Gonzalez (19) of Spotsylvania for Assault & Battery in the 8000 block of Sandalwood Ln.
- On 02/06/2019, Deputy Lecarpentier arrested Michael Hanson (22) of Spotsylvania for Assault & Battery in the 5700 block of Castlebridge Rd.
- On 02/06/2019, Deputy M. Goosman arrested Bounchone J. Subkanha (38) of Spotsylvania for assault and battery on Hunter's Creek Dr.
- On 01/31/2019, Deputy Carnahan arrested Kirry Beverly (48) of King George for DUI and Driving without a License.
- On 02/07/2019, Deputy Chris Smeal Michael Hanson (22) of Locust Grove for DUI in the area of Plank Rd and Heathersone Dr.
- On 02/01/2019, Deputy Fredericksen arrested Christopher Sealy (41) of Spotsylvania and Heidi Jones (38) of Spotsylvania for possession of controlled substance (Schedule I/II) in the 8700 block of Thornton Rolling Rd.
- On 02/02/2019, Sergeant Jeffries issued a summons to Marvin Guzman Morales (39) of Woodbridge for possession of marijuana.
- On 02/03/2019, Deputy Seay arrested Zachary Christopher Savell (33) of Spotsylvania in the 10600 Block of Courthouse Road for Possession of Schedule IV narcotics.
- On 02/06/2019, Deputy Schroeder released Ashley Smith (35) of Spotsylvania on a summons for Possession of Drug Paraphernalia and Possession of Marijuana in the 10500 block of Courthouse Rd.
All Other Arrests
- On 01/31/2019, Deputy Munsee arrested Kayla Scott (18) of Stafford on an outstanding Capias in the area of Clarke Ct.
- On 02/01/2019 Deputy Seabridge released George Estel Moore Jr. (50) of Fredericksburg on a trespassing warrant in the 13000 Block of Mill Rd.
- On 02/02/2019, Sr. Deputy L. Lucas arrested Carlos Arita (25) of Chicago for carrying a concealed weapon and reckless discharge of a firearm at Horseshoe Bend Dr.
- On 02/02/2019, Sr. Deputy H. Vasquez arrested Michael Jett (35) of Spotsylvania for public intoxication at Courthouse Rd and Brokenburg Rd.
- On 02/03/2019, Deputy Miller arrested Taylor Waylon Aman (28) of Bumpass on 4 open warrants through Stafford County in the area of Dan Bell Lane.
- On 02/04/2019, Deputy Staats arrested Alana Burrow (22) of Bumpass on an outstanding warrant.
- On 02/04/2019, Sr. Deputy J. Basil arrested Kimberly Mcintosh (36) of West Virginia on an outstanding warrant.
- On 02/04/2019, Sr. Deputy J. Basil arrested Schalee Highley (22) of Orange on an outstanding capias for FTA through Spotsylvania GDC.
- On 02/04/2019, Sr. Deputy J. Basil served Levi Goodman (23) of Spotsylvania on an outstanding permitted warrant for reckless driving through Spotsylvania.
- On 02/05/2019, Deputy D. Setlock arrested Rebecca L. Burrell (43) of Spotsylvania on a capias in the 8700 block of Jefferson Davis Highway.
- On 02/05/2019, Sr. Deputy C. Washington arrested Emanuel Steven Sims (23) of Spotsylvania on a warrant from Spotsylvania for a Probation Violation.
- On 02/05/2019, Sr. Deputy J. Basil arrested Daniel Townsend (31) of Spotsylvania on an outstanding warrant for Breaking and Entering.
- On 02/06/2019, Deputy Lecarpentier arrested Tristin Smith (22) of Spotsylvania on an outstanding Capias out of Stafford County in the 5700 block of Castlebridge Rd.
- On 02/08/2019, Deputy Sodano arrested Timothy Hutt (43) of Spotsylvania for Obstruction of Justice and Public Intoxication in the area of Salem Church Road at General Semmes Dr.
Remember your phone call or Text-A-Tip can make a difference.
1-800-928-5822 or 1-540-582-5822
Text a tip: Text SEE911 to CRIMES (274637)